September 19, 2012

I'm Blushing!





I never used to wear blush but now that I'm rediscovery my love for makeup I decided I'm going to go all the way and do a full face application when I make myself up.  I wanted a blush that was illumines so I looked at several brands and ended up purchasing these two for starters.  After trying both I don't know how I waited so long to apply blush.  The Milani baked blush cost $7.00US I purchased this at Sears.  I purchased Iman at Sears as well for $16.00US.  Both go on very smooth and really highlight the cheeks.  You can really apply all over the face for a dewy glow.  Both also came with applicators, but I use an angle brush from my brush kit which is softer and provides at least for me better coverage.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...