September 19, 2012

Mini MAC Haul

I picked up some fabulous eyeshadows from MAC Cosmetics.  I also purchased the 15 eyeshadow palette.  The palette has a glass cover and the eyeshadow holder is sold separately.  I really love the glass cover and the palette has a magnet bottom and you can go without the eyeshadow holder and just store the eyeshadows freestyle.  I like a more organized look so I opted to purchase the holder.  The is a quality case and worth the $18.00US.  The Eyeshadow holder cost $9.00US.  I think the price is reasonable.  I also depotted some of my eyeshadows in the regular case (I'll share that in another post).  For some reason some of the eyeshadow pans however did not respond to the magnet so I'm going to purchase magnets for them - all in all I'm very happy with my purchase.

Naked Truth-Sumptuous Olive  - Arena - Humid - Sable - Embark - Paradisco
Here are the colors in the palette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...