September 19, 2012

Juicing


I've been vegetarian for many years and from time to time I love to Juice.  I recently went on a Juice Fast for 2 weeks and I plan on doing it for 60 days straight as a detox.  Below are some of the Juices I like to Drink.  I usually make them myself but it does take a lot of work so I buy them from Wholefoods (they have a fresh juice bar) and Pressed Juicery is another great company where I order Juices.  Another great brand is Evolution from Sprouts Markets.

Green Juice From Wholefoods
Kale  - Lemon - Ginger - Apple - Celery - Cucumber - Orange - Parsley - Spinach

Ground FlaxSeed - Almond Butter - Strawberries - Blackberries-Raspberries-Blueberries - Green Machine Naked Juice

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...