October 21, 2012

Black Opal Concealer and Foundation

I recently purchased foundation from MAC, but I don't feel it's an exact match.  I plan on returning the NW50 and trying out the NC50.  In the meantime I decided to purchase a drugstore brand.  Black Opal has been around for a long time but I honestly forgot about the line.  I watched several youtube vloggers rave about the foundation stick and I also noticed that it really gave them full coverage, which is what I'm looking for.  The MAC foundations are usually sheer to medium coverage and although I do not have oily skin I like my foundation a bit heavy.  I feel the finished look is more luminous.


I purchased the Black Opal Honey concealer and Truly Topaz full coverage foundation stick.  I however had to mix the foundation with my Flori Roberts Caramel foundation because it was a tad bit too light.  I am going to purchase the Black Opal Nutmeg color.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...