March 17, 2013

Uggs - Comfort at its Best

For as long as I could remember I wanted to own a pair if Uggs, but thought the price was a little steep. I opted to get knock off versions over the years but at the end of the day nothing compares to the real thing.  I took the plunge and purchased the Sunburst II and I am in love.  It is literally like walking in very cushy slippers all day.  They are also very warm which is perfect for cooler LA nights.  I quickly followed up with a second purchase  - the Broomie III from a local Ugg carrier, I purchased the Sunburst from the Ugg website and delivery was extremely quick.  I read most of the reviews which said to purchase a size down, but I'm a true size 7 and the 6 was a little too snug.  I went up half a size in the Broomie because it is a little more narrow than the classic style Ugg.  I will definitely purchase more in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...