October 7, 2012

Nail Color This Week

I was in a pink mood when I  decided to redo my polish.  I went to the Salon again as I was pressed for time…again.  I mentioned in a previous post that I purchased the CND (Creative Nail Design) UV Lamp and polishes but lately I haven't had the time to do them myself.  I got a color this time similar to one of the shades that I own from the CND collection.  I notice lately the nail salons no longer use the Shellac or CND line.  In two separate salons they've used a company called Gelish.  I have to say I really don't like the finish as on this brand as I do CND.  Maybe it's just me but they don't seem to shine as well as CND.  Gelish however does have great colors.  The second photo is an example of the CND polish similar to the Gelish polish that I have on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...