October 2, 2012

MAC Pro Sculpting Cream and Paint Pot Purchase

Made another MAC purchase recently.  I have been looking for a contour for a while now and hopefully found the right one.  They say the best kind to get is 2 to 3 shades darker than your skin tone and a matte finish.  I picked up the MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in the Richly Honed Color.  I tried it on in the store and under the store lighting it looked like a good fit, plus it's creamy which gives a more smooth but luminous finish. 



I also picked up another MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.  This shade makes my light and colorful eyeshadows pop.  I use the Groundwork Paint Pot color for darker colored shades like browns and purples.  Using the correct base makes a huge difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...