October 28, 2012

MAC Brush Cleaner and Fix+

I normally clean my personal brushes with anti bacterial liquid soap but decided to try the MAC Brush Cleaner solution.  I heard that it really leaves your brushes clean without any residue and keeps the shape of the brushes.  Having purchased the Sigma brushes recently I really wanted to take care of my investment and think this is the best choice.  I will keep you posted on how well it works.


I also picked up the MAC Fix+ for only $10US I figured I would give it a try - I've seen other vloggers use this on their blender sponges to make the concealer spread more easily or spritz their eyeshadow brush before dipping into the shadow color for a more pigmented finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...