October 8, 2012

Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

I am not a label junkie at all but I really wanted to get a quality handbag that I know would last for years.  I automatically thought of Louis Vuitton and liked the shape of the Speedy, so I decided to take the dive and purchase the Speedy 35 (didn't plan on that rhyming).  I looked for weeks before deciding if I was going to go with this brand and looked at other designer labels and kept comiing back to LV.  This won't be the last high end purchase, but glad it was my first.  I also ordered today a shape organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com.  It was a site recommended by one of the youtube channels that I watch.

I love the size of the bag and the look is so classic it will go with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...