September 19, 2012

CND Gel Polish

I wanted to share my CND (Creative Nail Design) Gel Polish Collection.  I really feel it is money well spent.  The colors below are so beautiful when applied and of course you know who long each applications lasts - up to 2 weeks for those how don't.  I also purchased the CND UV lamp ($179 tax included) on Ebay from a reputable beauty store.  I will only purchase from an Ebay store if the rating is a Top Seller and preferably 99%.

Tropix- Beau- Romantique -Fedora - Strawberry Smoothie - Hotski to TchoTchke -Iced Cappuccino - Rock Royalty - Studio White - Black Pool - Cream Puff

I also recently picked up the Shellac Remover Wraps.  I usually made my own from foil wrap and cotton soaked with nail polish remover (the nails salons do this as well) but I wanted to see if the wraps really worked.


The Base and Top Coats must be applied as well to achieve the look and to do the application properly.  The Solar Oil (middle bottle) is applied as the very last step after each nail is smoothed over with 99% proof rubbing alcohol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...