September 17, 2012

Home Style


After renting for years I finally purchased my first place (a condo) last year and I'm really enjoying decorating.  My last place had a more earthy color scheme and this time around I decided that I wanted a more neutral color scheme.  I was going to get dark colored hardwood floors installed (still thinking about doing this) and I think that's where the color scheme came in - that and my sofa is brown/eggplant color.  I don't have a specific place I like to shop - If the look is what I'm going for and the price is right I will shop anywhere.  I'm always looking for artwork and accessories and little touches that make my place cozy and inviting.  



 I like to add flowers,


and incorporate accent pillows for a splash of color.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...