April 13, 2013

Conair Facial Sauna System

I recently picked up from Bed Bath and Beyond a facial steamer.  I used to steam my face the old fashion way, boil some water, pour into a plastic bowl, grab my towel to lock in the steam and hover over the bowl.  Now I just add a little distilled water with the small cup included with the Conair system and turn on the power - wait for the water to boil which takes about 60 seconds, set the timer and get ready to steam.   I still use a towel over my head to lock in more steam but the high facial spout is suffice.  The system also comes with a facial brush with two attachments for gently exfoliating the face and adding moisturizer.  It also includes a different attachment for sinus issues.  I absolutely love this system and the price is extremely reasonable - not to mention an additional 20% off if purchased from BBB.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...