January 30, 2013

More M.A.C Products

Although I loved the Lipsticks and Lipgloss colors I recently purchased a few days ago from MAC, I decided that two of the colors were too similar to one that I already owned.  I exchanged Honey Love and Blankety for Ravishing in a Cremesheen and Pink Lemonade Lipglass lipgloss.  Love these colors!  The combination of these two colors together give me a soft peachy finish.  I will probably get Honey Love and Blankety another time but I find they are really similar to Half in Half and I already own two of these.  I also exchanged the Russian Red Lipglass - I purchased this color to go with Ruby Woo, but found that I liked Ruby Woo without the lipgloss.  I instead get the St. Germain Lipglass to compliment my Up the Amp Lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...