September 18, 2012

Ben Nye Powder

I was watching a youtube tutorial on the Naked eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay and the user completed her look by using Ben Nye Translucent Powder over her concealer.  She was the same complexion as me and so I had to seek out this product.  I am extremely pleased by the feel of this product - very light and yet still provides great coverage.  I purchased Topaz and it matched my complexion perfectly.  Ben Nye is known for theatrical makeup and I've never used their products until now, but I will definately continue to use them.  I'm going to test out the eyeshadows next.  I posted a review on their lip liners in a previous post.


The powders come in 6 different shades - Topaz, Sienna, Chestnut, Coco Tan, Ebony and Banana.  The cost for the 40gm is only $6.00US.  All skin types can use this brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...